- Our Services
- Customized Solution
- Voice Logger
Recording customer interactions is vital for any organization, including yours, that should strive to minimize risk, protect you from any liabilities, ensure compliance, and control dispute-related costs from sales, service, claims, collection as well as other sensitive interactions. Our voice logger provide an in-depth picture of customer interactions by allowing you to monitor and improve your customer service quality delivered by your local or remote call center agents.
Recordings of customer interactions provide a vast amount of intelligence about the process, customer satisfaction, front-line agent performance, and revenue opportunities of your business.
1. VOICE SAFE PLUS
Voice Safe plus is a PC base multichannel analog voice recording market as varied as finance, call center, hospital, help desk and etc. It is an analog recording
Features : –
- Records up to 80 telephone lines simultaneously and automatically in a PC.
- Last dialed number (DTMF) and receives Caller ID (Optional)
- Storing records files in a hard disk
- Find and Play recordings indexed by date, line NO, caller ID or DTMF number dialed, from local or other computers on local area network(LAN)
- Convert recordings to wave files which can be played in Microsoft Media player
- Recording card with PCI interface
- Work with Telephone Billing System seamlessly (Optional)
- User decides on type of PC server depending of service level requirement and industry standard.
- Modular and cost effective basic set up from minimum of 8 channels.
2. TOTAL RECALL VR CLASSIC DESKTOP
Total Recall VR Classic Desktop is an ideal professional solution for small capacity VoIP and small to medium capacity analogue audio logging and call recording applications. It offers all of the application features that are available with its larger capacity cousins, but in a compact stand-alone enclosure.This model is capable of recording audio from different analogue audio sources as well as recording telephone calls on analogue and VoIP networks, including:
- Calls on analogue lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analogue line tap.
- Audio from any line level analogue audio source.
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
H.323 calls via SPAN port.
- 24 analogue recording channels; or
- 8 VoIP recording channels; or
- 8 analogue and 8 VoIP recording channels in any combination.